Ever want to head to class without trying to look like you dress too much, but want to feel like you made an afford on it? Colours! That’s what I do, try to find a colour of your choice that you want to wear and try mix and match. It don’t have to be overly put together, simple T-shirt and Chinos or Jeans will do.
This photo was actually posted on my LookBook awhile back, it’s simple and fits exactly right for classes, not for places that are too cold though, but the temperature here allows me to dress like this. Blue was my colour theme that day. What do you guys think about it? I wore a snapback because of my bad hair day. What are your thoughts on it?
Tip of the day: You don’t necessary need to show the whole world when you have a bad hair day, just wear a simple snapback to sort this problem out!
T-Shirt: Ralph Lauren
Shoes: Thrift Shop in Bangkok
- Back to School Outfit 1 (thisisiantan.wordpress.com)
- Menswear Style Guide: Chinos. (stitchedwords.wordpress.com)
- Ralph Lauren: Ad Campaign – SS 2013 (thejourney21.wordpress.com)
- ralph lauren you can get assorted kinds of cute shirts and apparel in this store (theorderofthedragon.com)
- I’m Loving – Designer Ralph Lauren (astimegoesbuy.me)
- Ralph Lauren – Apparel, Accessories, Footwear, and Home Products (mooreb0497.wordpress.com)
- 6 Back to School Shopping Tips: For Mom! (everydayfamily.com)
- Fashionable And Vibrant Snapbacks Hats (laociyila.wordpress.com)