Ever wonder what to wear for presentations / job interviews / work or formal day event? It’s always the black slacks and white shirt match. I know I have gotten bored of that match. I believe adding colours to our everyday clothes will catch people’s attention and definitely make you stand out.
One of my suggestions would be adding colours to your daily outfit. Red chinos with a darker shirt colour and a loafers to show your true personality and get notice for it. It’s semi-formal / formal without looking boring, that’s for sure. I guess you have to know whether is wearing this acceptable to the event you are attending. I know I have been mentioning about chinos in most of my post, but only because I think the variety of colours in your closet would let you dress up more vibrantly everyday.
A short do’s for formal attire:
✔ Have 3 colours or less in your whole outfit to avoid looking distracting
✔ Fitting is the key to every well-dressed outfit
✔ Cologne is a must to avoid inappropriate body odour.
What do you think of this outfit? I’m trying weekly to update at least one outfit of the day post.
Shirt : G2000
- Up Your Glamour Quotient With Clyda Watches (watchkart1.wordpress.com)
- Cardita Formal Wear opens second location (tcpalm.com)
- Shirts- the staple to every mans wardrobe (mintonlinelifestyle.wordpress.com)
- New fashion suits (fashionablesuits.wordpress.com)
- Any time taking from men suits (breastedsuits.wordpress.com)
- Get online men for suits (jeansuits.wordpress.com)
- Timeless pieces (suitupdressup.wordpress.com)
- Pueblo Tux Shop A Fashion Stop For Teens, Men (denver.cbslocal.com)
- Style rules for the confused male… (birdybegins.wordpress.com)
- Camouflage Formal Wear is a Thing Now – Would You Wear It? [POLL] (knue.com)