I came across a topic this week which I find confused. Not sure about you guys out there, but there’s always been this question that, should men groom their eyebrows?
Like every other person, when there’s a question, I often search the internet for info and so here is my conclusion to what I think of this topic as well as what you can do. In this modern day society, looking pleasant has become a role both gender plays. Guys are more focus on fashion, style and appearance much more compared to the olden days, therefore grooming is one of them. I do think grooming your eyebrows is a essential modern men lifestyle where there shouldn’t be a shame of doing it as a men.
Definitely, grooming eyebrows need a knowledge and we don’t want any mistakes that may affect your appearance in any way. Eyebrows can be thread, trim or even shave (though I am sure no one’s gonna shave them). Celebrities groom them all the time, don’t tell me you never look at Zac Efron’s eyebrow and be like “I want them!”
What I came across is men do not need to do much for their eyebrows. Just regular tweezing would be fine. The question is how do we do that?
Trim away stray hairs around your eyebrow.
Look at the natural curve that god gave you for your eyebrows, my first rule is to never change the arch or shape of it! Men want to groom their eyebrow of stray hairs, not changing the whole arch, because it may turn out feminine. Besides, the best is that you groom your eyebrow without getting notice for grooming it, sounds weird, but it’s the truth. So basically, you trim away stray hairs around your eyebrow that is not from the arch, mostly from the bottom of the eyebrow and the top outside of the eyebrow.
Where the eyebrow should start.
Some men may have uni brow which apparently isn’t attractive but a distraction to many. Therefore, I would suggest trim it with a reference of the picture above.
What to use for grooming of eyebrows?
A simple tweezers should be fine which you can get from your local pharmacy. Nothing too pricey with an angle tip should be fine. At first, it will be very painful for grooming, but you will get used to it.
What do you guys think of men eyebrow grooming? Do you think it’s a must for a guy? Or it doesn’t affect much? Would like to know what everyone thinks!
- Psychedelic Men. (savorthesavior.com)
- Eyebrow Threading – A Review (healthiestbeauty.wordpress.com)
- Spring Beauty Trend: Bold Brows (stealthestyle.com)
- #BrowGame (dallasbelle.com)
- Tame those eyebrows! (lovethisloveniamh.wordpress.com)
- Your eyebrows will make or break your facebeat (kamillerandoms.wordpress.com)
- Eyebrow perfection… (fabshy.com)
- Men’s Grooming Products – Jaime Neely Discusses the Top Commodities for Male Pampering (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- Eyebrows 101 (empower12.wordpress.com)
- Beauty School: How to Get Perfectly Shaped Eyebrows (makeup.com)