Summer is here soon! Throw your jackets, jeans or any overcoat away, not literally though, because it’s time for the beach, tan and summer fashion! Yup, my favourite part are still the fashion. Summer is actually a time when everybody looks forward to, but for me, from where I stay, it’s all year summer therefore it can be boring, but I love the fact that I can buy wearable clothes around the world because of Summer fashion. I definitely enjoy shorts, surf shorts because it doesn’t restrict much movements compare to jeans.
Came across Abercrombie and Fitch & Hollister summer fashion and I love it. I love the brands because of it’s fitting and comfort along with some of their design! However it’s a little bit sad because I can’t get it in my country, but I would recommend it for the fitting and comfort.
Abercrombie and Fitch:
Definitely if I have the body, I would be shirtless all the time!
Absolutely love the pants! Yes it’s gorgeous and not weird at all! Love how it all match as well!
Shorts and shirts do actually go well together!
People with long legs (legs longer than torso) could actually go for shorts shorter than knee length as it looks good! One of the style I think I could wear.
- Reliving my Preppy Abercrombie and Fitch Style Days; OOTD (theinbetweengirls.com)
- Clothing Haul (stylishperfection.wordpress.com)
- Abercrombie & Fitch = Prejudice (fashenty.wordpress.com)
- Summer Shorts DIY (lizwenzel.wordpress.com)
- Abercrombie And Fitch Clothing Fit Our Needs Well (doris852963741.wordpress.com)
- A&F can be quite strong (oakley2013.wordpress.com)