I caught a movie earlier on in a mall. As usual I walked pass brands but today something caught my eye. I actually stood in front of Coach and admire the campaign shoots of the models and Coach latest collection as well. To be honest, I was never really a fan of Coach, the design was always quite mature for my own age and it wasn’t anything much stylish. However, what I saw today was completely different from what I thought I would see.
Firstly, their models international male models whom I actually recognize without searching them on the web, Sean O’Pry, Simon Nessman and Shaun DeWet. Secondly, the styles are amazing, especially the bags! Here’s a quick look and photos are from Coach.
(and definitely) Sean O’Pry.
I think this season’s style will appeal to a younger crowd, which is the mid twenties more and I would love to get my hands on one of those bags. Even though it’s abit pricey for the everyday used, but if it’s quality is good, I think indulging in it once in a while wouldn’t be bad either. ;P
Some stuff you can get for me if you ever am in the mood gifting me items.
I have been looking for an item like this for quite sometime! It’s big enough for my wallet, phone and iPad (34cm x 25cm), however it cost about 500USD or 1500MYR. A little bit pricey for my budget though.
Did I say how much I loved bags? No? Well, I love them, especially bags like these! It’s love at first sight with these, hopefully one day, I would be able to own more of these bags!
What’s your view on Coach latest campaign, a more stylish one. Do you love them more? Give me your opinion. =D
- David Sims Captures Sean O’Pry & Simon Nessman for Coach Summer 2013 Campaign (thefashionisto.com)
- Simon Nessman for Men`s Heeath Best Fashion Germany (idpm.me)
- Sean O’Pry by David Roemer for GQ Style Korea – color block… (seat14a.com)
- Sean O’Pry Gets Ready for Summer with Lucky Brand (thefashionisto.com)
- Sean O’Pry & Ollie Edwards Embrace Ralph Lauren’s Iconic Style for Fashion for Men (thefashionisto.com)