Burberry Prorsum first caught my eyes for it’s Fall 2013 collection. I was walking down a shopping complex outside Burberry and the runway show caught my attention. But unlike any runway shows, I actually love most of it’s collection of that season. It is not only practical, but it’s fashionable. Most outfit combines with an umbrella so that it’s practical when it’s raining and London don’t get much sun during the fall and winter.
A small flashback to their collection back then:
Some of my personal favourites from that collection.
Enough of that, here is a few of my personal favourites from the collection of Spring 2014. I like how bright the colour that was use in this collection, it shows a mixture of bright colours in an outfit that actually grabs people attention. I personally don’t think it is easy to pull off, but it will be very nice if you pull it off.
I personally love the outfit above because of the simple white shirt and black slacks but with the striking colour tie and scarf makes it all the more unique.
I love the shoes collection from Burberry Prorsum where it doesn’t stick to the old fashion leather formal shoes but with newer design shoes, like boat-shoes…
Sorry for the slow updates. I was quite busy for the past few weeks. I promise more frequent posts and definitely more topics touch rather than only the latest fashion menswear runway shows. Stay tune. Do give me some feedback.
- Will.i.am Burberry Prorsum Shirt and Giuseppe zanotti sneakers (fashion4fellows.wordpress.com)
- Burberry Prorsum Resort 2014 (fashionising.com)
- London collections Men: Burberry Prorsum Spring/Summer 2014 (aizakbuyondo.com)
- Burberry Prorsum + Gentleman Tee (thescoutlife.com)
- Burberry Prorsum + Giraffe Print Tee (thescoutlife.com)
- Burberry Prorsum SS14 – Bright Boy Toy (zeensfashion.com)
- Gallery: Burberry Prorsum Menswear SS2014 show (metro.co.uk)
- Brief obsession – Burberry Prorsum Glasses (suitandtied.wordpress.com)
- Burberry Prorsum 2014 (madisonmuse.com)
- ‘Turbo’ Premiere: Blake Lively in Burberry Prorsum (candybarbie.com)