If you guys have heard about the recent news, Cory Monteith passed away on July 13, 2013 with only 31 years of age. To whom ever who doesn’t know, Cory Monteith played Finn Hudson in the series, Glee. I don’t think I need to explain to you what is Glee. I won’t deny that Glee has helped me through some of my tough times, his character was a part of it and therefore hearing him passing was quite heartbreaking.
I shall dedicate this post to Cory Monteith, for always the Finn Hudson, the quarterback who has a passion for singing and is not afraid to show it. You will be missed. I do hope you are in a better place now and my prayers go out to Lea Michele and his family.
I wanted to honor him, but was afraid that somehow it may be out of topic from the blog, so let’s honor him with his style throughout the years.
Cory and Finn had some similarities when comes to fashion, he dressed very simple with not much distinctive colours on him, the “jock” style.
Even though without much colours, his jackets looked pretty decent.
I personally like the left picture, Kid Choice Award 2011 where he rocked a scarf with his semi formal outfit.
Cory Monteith looked absolutely stunning in suit. I think he should have wore suit all the time because I believe that he wears suit much better than his regular clothes.
What better accessory can you have when Lea Michele is beside you? Both of them looked stunning and fantastic.
If your body is build like Cory Monteith, which is VERY tall and broad shoulders, the “jock” body type. I presume you would dress something like he does, but here are some small tips when it comes to fashion.
– Add some distinctive colours to your wardrobe, black and white is quite boring, don’t be afraid to wear red once in a while.
– Sneakers, boots do look good on you, so don’t always wear the same shoes everyday.
– Well-fitted suits are a must.
– Long pants should not be too short, because you are tall and the fitting sometimes don’t go right, but never settle for less.
– If you are not fit, wear more shirts to cover the belly of yours.
Here are just some tips, but do leave comments on what you think. Once again, my deepest condolence and I do hope Lea and his family make it through. ='(
- RIP: Cory Monteith (swickass.wordpress.com)
- Glee Season 5 Premiere May Be Postponed Till November Following Cory Monteith’s Passing (perezhilton.com)
- ‘Glee’ star Cory Monteith dies at 31 (topicalposts.wordpress.com)
- Cory Monteith Footage May Air in New Season of ‘Glee’ (celebs.gather.com)
- R.I.P Cory Monteith (thelifeofryliee.wordpress.com)
- The Passing of GLEE Star Cory Monteith (planetstereolive.wordpress.com)
- Cory Monteith: Glee star died of overdose of heroin and alcohol (telegraph.co.uk)
- Lea Michele To Return To Glee As Series 5 Is Confirmed (marieclaire.co.uk)
- ‘Glee’ May Bring Cory Monteith Back To Life Next Season With Old Footage (hollywoodlife.com)
- “Glee” Going On Hiatus While Producers Decide How To Address Cory Monteith’s Death (queerty.com)