Mind my title. Was feeling the vibe of it, as well as One Direction released a new song.
Dance All Night to the Best Song Ever.
I finally had the chance to wear the shirt I bought a few days ago. It was perfect for a full day of chilling at the mall and dinner occasion with my friends. I really loved the polka dots on the shirt and the colour is so nice! Not a single regret spending money on this!
I matched it up with a grey jeans from Levi’s. Levi’s Skinny fit jeans 511 and my Timberland shoes. I did not feel like mixing too many colours into my outfit as I want my shirt to stand out which it did very well.
The accessories were the same as my usual, a Calvin Klein watch because I love it so much and Up by Jawbone accessory to track my daily steps which I talked about it from my earlier post.
Hype my look at LookBook.
Comments on what do you think of my outfit? Cheers.
- Dads and their Outfits (mamainblack.wordpress.com)
- The Men’s XL Shirt (poppykasapidisblog.wordpress.com)
- Chad Johnson In Jerk & Jon Colorful Pants & Louboutin Dress Shoes! (fashiondebunk.com)
- Tailored Tuesday’s – Jessica (agodfashionedlife.com)
- One Direction Drops ‘Best Song Ever’ (No Really, That’s The Title) (1015jamz.cbslocal.com)