Herschel Supply Co and New Balance present a second capsule collection, created over a shared heritage and goal of delivering high-quality, timeless goods. The theme of it is out in the woods where I think definitely catches the attention of mine. I never been a fan of New Balance, however Herschel is quite famous among my friends, therefore it’s quite interesting to see this joint venture.
Personally I would go to a store and get these right now, however, there isn’t any Herschel outlet in Malaysia. One of the interesting thing is the Heritage NB backpack with a signature shoe pocket and custom paisley lining. Previously exclusive to the Novel duffel, the shoe pocket is ideal for storing New Balance styles separately inside the bag.
This interesting design cost $79.99. I would say it’s a little bit pricey, but if the quality is good, I would definitely invest in it. To me, shoes and bags are would the investment, because they follow you everywhere you go! What do you guys think?
- Herschel Supply Co. x New Balance 2013 Fall Lookbook (hypebeast.com)
- Herschel Supply Co. x New Balance 2013 Fall Collection (hypebeast.com)
- Herschel Supply Co. x New Balance 420 (eazeestreet.com)
- New Balance x Herschel Supply Co. Fall 2013 Collection | Release Info (freshnessmag.com)
- Herschel Supply Co. x New Balance 2013 Fall Collection (thedropnyc.tv)
- Herschel Supply Co. x New Balance 2013 Fall Lookbook (eazeestreet.com)
- Herschel Supply Co. x New Balance – Capsule Collection | Part 2 (freshnessmag.com)
- Herschel Supply Co. 2013 Cotton Canvas Collection (jonnymetbird.com)
- Herschel Supply Co. 2013 Fall Prints Collection Preview (hypebeast.com)
- Herschel Supply Co x New Balance (retrenders.com)