I haven’t update on runway shows for sometime, so I thought I like to cover one. Previously I cover Burberry Prorsum Spring 2014 (link), so why not do a flash back to Fall 2013, which is more relevant since it’s going to be Fall soon.
Animal prints were all over the details: pointy leopard shoes, a tiger lapel on a tech-fabric jacket, some zebra. And yes, there was a conventionally pleasing camel duffel coat, but another coat in camel had a black leather revers. – Style
This season, it went back to more classic. I know some fans of Burberry would get it, since it can be easily recognize, but I would prefer a more extreme edge to it, try new designs though. I don’t dislike this collection, but having more edge to it, challenging the fashion would be more interesting to me.
One thing that caught my eye in particular is the bag the models were carrying. What do you think of it? Would you carry it?
This bag cost $1595 (USD), which is so expensive for a guy like me. However if price was not involve, I actually do imagine myself carrying a bag like this, however it needs to be well paired with your outfit and events to not look feminine since a round shape bag don’t give a very manly impression.
Tell me what do you think of it? If you like me to cover any specific topics, do comment or e-mail me.
- Burberry Prorsum + Gentleman Tee (thescoutlife.com)
- Burberry Prorsum Spring 2014 (thisisiantan.wordpress.com)
- Burberry Prorsum Fall Winter 2013/14 (thefancyrose.wordpress.com)
- Burberry Prorsum Fall Winter 2013 Ad Campaign (kittyfraise.wordpress.com)
- Burberry Prorsum Mens A/W 13 (stefbrand.com)
- At Burberry´s Headquarters: “Trench kisses” (aliciainlondonland.com)
- 5 fall men’s trends to invest in now (fashionising.com)
- ‘Turbo’ Premiere: Blake Lively in Burberry Prorsum (candybarbie.com)
- Red carpet style: Tony Awards 2013 (ritani.com)