LookBook recently had a competition a few months back on to post your outfit that you would wear if you were to be chosen to attend New York Fashion Week. Being the fashion addict that I am, I definitely pull together some outfit and start shooting.
One of them was trying to look formal with hints of casual in it.
I must say I have quite a few number of jackets at home, but because of the weather in Malaysia, I couldn’t wear them on a regular basis. This Zara jacket is one of my favourite which looks bring a sense of youthful formality to it. I got this in the states and I must say it was love at first sight!
The t-shirt was from a thrift shop in Bangkok. Basically it shows how I love NYC. Never been there before, but hopefully one day I will. Thrift shopping actually is good since you can get nice items very cheap. My t-shirt cost only RM15/$5usd.
Who says holding a notebook isn’t cool? Thought it added a sense of formality and passion to the outfit. Starbucks notebook are actually well design and it’s just nice holding it.
Jacket : Zara
T-shirt : Thrift Shop
Chinos : Topman
Shoes : Zara
Notebook : Starbucks
My look is on LookBook, do hype it if you like it, will mean very much to me. Tell me what do you think. (LINK)
- Falling For Layers (summersinnewport.com)
- Making the Most Out of Thrift Store Shopping (local.answers.com)
- The Hunt For Green (summersinnewport.com)
- What what.. what…. what (Thrift Shopping) (rachaelsfye.wordpress.com)
- I Dream of Tweed (summersinnewport.com)
- Brooklyn Vintage: #1 (brooklindsay.com)
- Miley Cyrus Sends Liam Hemsworth’s Clothes to Thrift Shop (aceshowbiz.com)