If you guys have notice, on the right of my page, there is something new in it.
I recently became a contributor in Rakuten Essential. Even though it doesn’t seem like a big deal, but deeply I am grateful for it and was thrilled when they wanted me to.
Rakuten Essential is a platform by Rakuten that allows you to look through variety of posts based on categories. Like many fashion platform out there, one thing unique for Rakuten Essential is there would be a listing of products and pricing by the side of each posts to let you get what was blog in that particular post by Rakuten.
Like the picture above, it is categorize to: Style, Home, Food & Destination, Health etc. I honestly love looking through posts from different contributors and just have a better understanding to fashion itself. I know I have much to learn and definitely am still learning.
Check out my profile below. =D
Link is (here).
Tell me how I can improve. I am still so happy that I am given this opportunity.
- Japanese e-commerce titan Rakuten sets its sights on Spain with new marketplace (techinasia.com)
- Japanese e-commerce giant Rakuten brings its online marketplace to Spain (thenextweb.com)
- UPDATE1: Baseball: Rakuten clinches 1st Japan Series berth (english.kyodonews.jp)
- Rakuten’s e-store in Thailand sees rewards from gay-friendly social marketing (techinasia.com)
- To Humanize Its Marketplace, Rakuten.com Teams Up With Tidal Labs For Rakuten Essential To Add Blog Posts To Buying (techcrunch.com)
- Japanese e-commerce giant Rakuten launches in Spain (blifemag.com)
- Billionaire Son Takes on Mikitani’s Rakuten in E-Commerce War – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Rakuten and Toshiba Team Up to Launch New Health and Beauty Service for Women called “Rakuten Kirei °C Navi”: health monitors (findmedicalsolutions.com)
- Eagles reach first Japan Series (japantimes.co.jp)