Skinny jeans has been around over the decades, from rockers such as The Rolling Stones and Sid Vicious. In this few years, skinny jeans started to come back maybe three years back. However Topman boasts their Spray On Jeans in over thirty styles and rinses. For this year’s fall fashion, Topman has came out with this spray on jeans which to be honest, is pushing the boundaries of men fashion.
I was walking pass Topman this afternoon and saw the campaign for spray on jeans by the store and it actually fascinates me. Skinny jeans are getting skinnier and skinnier every year and right at the moment I saw this, I thought why not blog about it. These spray on jeans looked like tights and for a male, I swear wearing something so tight is not comfortable.
Let me show you what I saw first:
I will not lie, the models looked great! I don’t believe every guy can wear skinny jeans that are so tight. You have to have a slim legs and need to be tall. This type of fashion most probably can only been seen in the Europe. For myself, I think I can wear them, but I am thinking whether to get them though, because it is really a very tight fit and I must say, tight jeans are not comfortable. Well, I guess I have to try one on to determine. What do you guys think?
A little preview of what is the Topman Spray On Jeans campaign is all about. Give me your comment on what you think. Cheers!
- Don’t Wear Tight True Religion Jeans (cavinawu.wordpress.com)
- Topman ‘Spray on Jeans’ Campaign (thefashionisto.com)
- Are you skinny enough for #TopManSprayOnJeans ? (stylogram.wordpress.com)
- Men’s spray-on jeans â roadtested (Forevervogue.com)
- The Skinnilessness of Skinny Jeans (bookofaces.wordpress.com)
- Style Of Jeans: What Do They All Mean? (thegoodmotherproject.com)
- Men’s spray-on jeans – roadtested (theguardian.com)
- Buying Guide: Skinny Jeans (treselise.wordpress.com)
- Black Collection From Hype Launches in Topman (style601.com)
- Trench Time (raimisalami.com)