Levi’s is a brand I believe is known widely throughout the world. Jeans would be the first thing that came to mind when Levi’s is said. I cannot say that it has the best jeans because truthfully I hadn’t have much pairs of different brand jeans, but based on the price, it’s quality is worth it! I absolutely love Levi’s jeans because it’s affordable and lasting. I definitely recommend it, but most probably everyone would have at least a pair of this jeans.
However I am going to talk about the cutting more than the brand itself, hopefully giving you an idea of what cutting to buy when you were to get a Levi’s jeans. Maybe I would do a few different brands in the future for more understanding of the specific brand.
Levi’s come out with different numbers to indicate the cutting. Firstly, the basic one.
Levi’s 501 – Original Fit.
Original fit is the most basic, nothing could go wrong cutting. It’s straight from the thigh down to the ankle. I think many adults would go for this cutting. However, I don’t recommend youngsters or young adult getting this cutting as it could be a little bit dull.
Levi’s 505 – Regular Fit
Regular fit, almost the same as above is a simple straight cut jeans where doesn’t showcase much shape in the jeans. If you are overweight or with beer belly could go for this cutting as it won’t go wrong rather than other cuttings.
Levi’s 510 – Skinny Fit
I bet most people would say no after hearing the skinny fit word. It was initially my first reaction, but after dad got me a pair of it and after I tried it on, it has been one of my favourite jeans to wear of all time. It isn’t too skinny and it’s fabric is very comfortable.
Levi’s 511 – Slim Fit
Another popular cutting which is this slim fit that I think suit most youngster and young adult as it isn’t too tight but it gives the shape of the leg while making you look slightly taller.
Photos are from Levi’s.
I personally would go for wither Levi’s 510 or 511 as I prefer slim or skinny rather than the regular cut, but the choice is yours when come to dressing up. Whether you put comfort, looks or cutting first, but it must suit your body type. Which one do you wear?
Me wearing a Levi’s 510. It’s not that skinny and it’s perfectly comfortable!
- Men’s Levi Jeans (mensjeansguide.wordpress.com)
- Andrew Garfield in Levi’s Jeans (denimblog.com)
- Guide to Levi Mens Jeans (mensjeansguide.wordpress.com)
- Why Have Levi’s Jeans Always Been So Popular (mensjeansguide.wordpress.com)
- Levi’s Boys 8-20 505 Straight Jean (fufxlmqy.wordpress.com)
- A Part Of The History Of Levi Jeans (lululemonoutlet4u.wordpress.com)
- Levi’s Boys 8-20 505 Straight Leg Jean (fufxlmqy.wordpress.com)
- Levi’s Boys 8-20 505 Straight Fit Jean (fufxlmqy.wordpress.com)
- Levi’s Boys 8-20 501 The Original Jean (fufxlmqy.wordpress.com)
- Levi’s Curve ID Blogger Web Series (aresplendentresurgence.com)