Please hype it at (link), I am competing in a competition and really wish to win.
Fashion is always my dream and what better way to explore more about it is a trip to New York for it’s fashion week? This look is inspired by New York, with a sweater showing NYC. Fall is coming, therefore sweaters are one way to travel around with, it could also be tied around the neck as an accessory.
Sweater : H&M
T-shirt is from Abercrombie and Fitch, because the flagship store is in NYC.
Jeans : Levi’s
Shoes : Zara
The sweater was one of my recent acquires, link. It was so worth it, it is comfortable and I love the design as well. Even though it is hot outside now, it is nice to wear to the movies or classes. For people whose country is starting fall soon, it can be mix and match to your everyday clothing.
- NYC Times Square. Did you know….? (comforttour.wordpress.com)
- Essie Fall 2013 Collection (thetrendynail.com)
- New York City: NYC School Librarians Hold Protest to Protect Jobs (infodocket.com)
- See How New York City’s Cars Have Changed Over The Decades (gizmodo.com)
- Win a Trip to Nyc (fashioneelement.wordpress.com)
- Before New York City (jessballas.wordpress.com)
- New York City (brookvisser.com)
- New York City Tattoo: Re-Release (tattoosdayuk.wordpress.com)
- Biking in NYC for Tourists (marmara-manhattan.com)
- The #TeamBlackBerry Experience at #BBMUglySweater Fan Night In NYC! (blogs.blackberry.com)