What’s your perspective on music? I believe that music is a way to express emotions when sometimes merely speaking out those words isn’t enough. Music is part of my life and I listen to songs everyday, no matter what mood I am in, songs are the one that help me through. If you are like me, I think a good pair of headphones would only be a necessity to listen to the music artists pour their souls into.
I believe in a gonna pair of headphones, because I bring them anywhere and everywhere, so far one of the better headphone brands I like is from Skullcandy. I guess I am just throwing recommended brand out there for you guys to evaluate.
Skullcandy produced many different types of headphones with different range and different designs depending on the type you fancy more. I would just list out a few popular headphones that you may have an interest in.
The supreme sound 50/50 is the most basic simple headphone where it looks like a hands-free but definitely more clearer noise and more expensive than usual headphones.
Hesh gives an elevated audio experience housed in a sleek and simplified aesthetic. That’s what the website said about it, but I do believe it’s a good and cheaper choice compare to the other choices of over the ear headphones Skullcandy has to offer.
Aviator is a little bit pricey compare to Hesh but definitely gives a much better experience. It evens cut out the sound outside, which I find it amazing.
Finally the Crusher. Yup, I have something similiar to this and the base! Yes the base is awesome! I would recommend this if you are a fan of headphones, because it really gives you the experience of the song fully!
Don’t take my word for it, Chanel Iman, Victoria Secret angel is modeling for them! Haha! You guys can head out to your local stores and give them a try, tell me what do you think of them!
All image are from Skull Candy, I do not own any of them.
- New Headphones! Yurbuds Inspire for Women (katiefoley11.wordpress.com)
- “””Skullcandy Hesh 2 Headphones w/Mic Athletic Purple, One Size (quinncraig25.wordpress.com)
- -♣-Skullcandy Hesh Headphones w/Mic – 2011 Yellow w/Mic (2011 Color), One Size (richardselizabeth24.wordpress.com)
- Skullcandy Navigator On-Ear Headphones (bookofswagg.net)
- Skullcandy Unveils New Crusher Headphones (geeky-gadgets.com)
- Take it to the limit: Fostex TH600 headphones (news.cnet.com)
- Beats by Dr. Dre – a success story (brandsandfilms.com)
- Do new headphones need breaking in? (gearslutz.com)
- Affordable Headphones from Target for Your Spring & Summer Travels (mommieswithstyle.com)
- #Fitness Accessory: Solid Headphones (therelevancyindex.com)