As models still stroll down the runways of top designers fashion shows, I shall be here covering more of it. I promise for a fashion tip post soon. Here is another fashion brand where I am always fascinated about.
Prada Menswear Spring 2014.
“Menacing Paradise” was the name given the painted façades that defined the show space today: palm fronds, sunsets, an equatorial town. The tropical paradise Miuccia offered in her clothes was a dark place, its sun a lowering, lurid threat. It put you in mind of all those movies set in the tropics where everything goes badly for the characters. Quoted by Style.
This collection was obviously inspired by tropical paradise where after having a look through the collection, I instantly thought of Hawaii or Maldives, anywhere with sea and breeze and it’s a good thing. I find Prada’s designs are more daring! Miuccia Prada challenge the statement of fashion and style which isn’t what we see that will be on “typical” suit. That’s my opinion though, that’s the reason why I like Prada.
Well, do you guys think the top 2 collection is consider formal? I think it’s depending. Summer is definitely a time to wear something like that and be called formal, but it all depends on the places and people you are meeting. I love the printed shirts though.
I find no matter how they challenge the fashion industry, they still bring elegance to the brand and collection. I find these 4 collection stood out among the rest, though some collection from this season is something I would personally not wear.
I personally do not have any Prada items, but it’s in one of my wishlist to get some of these collections. What do you guys think of Prada and it’s Spring 2014 collection?
- Prada Spring 2014 Menswear Collection (ivcorbett.wordpress.com)
- Prada Spring 2014 Menswear (desphosphenes.com)
- Spring 2014 Menswear: “Milan Part Iii (laundromatthief.com)
- Menswear Spring 2014: Prada (fashionweekdaily.com)
- Marc Jacobs Menswear Spring 2014 (thisisiantan.wordpress.com)
- Prada Spring 2014 [Menswear] (natalieandrachel.wordpress.com)
- Spring 2014 Menswear: Fashion Recap (london Edition) (laundromatthief.com)
- 40 Looks We Want From the Spring 2014 Menswear Shows (nymag.com)
- Spring 2014 Menswear: “Paris Edition” Part Iii (laundromatthief.com)
- Diesel Black Gold Spring 2014 Menswear (desphosphenes.com)