It’s fashion news Monday (or Tuesday) depends on which time zone you are in. I wanted to make a variety of post and every week, there would be a post on fashion news. Guess that might be able to kick away your Monday blues slightly a little by looking at wonderful style and maybe would make you to strive harder in the week to achieve in owning styles like this. Anyhow for me, I love having a good look at some runway fashion even though I couldn’t afford them, but maybe it’s a reminder of what I want to strive for in life.
One of my favourite brands is Versace! I don’t merely like it because of it’s distinctive Italian name or the fact it cause so much to get a shoes of that brand, but I think Versace creates very unique style that stands out among different brands. It’s noticeable and memorable, but not always wearable in public and everyday life, but it’s definitely a brand I always look into it.
Versace Spring/Summer 2013 collection was based on the concept of “Pugilist.” That’s the strong man whom Donatella Versace saw as the pillar of her latest men’s collection. In the year of The Hunger Games, a gladiatorial fight for survival is a timely reference and, beforehand, Donatella was laudably vocal about the need for the youth of today to be gladiators on behalf of their rights. Therefore the style was more of a gladiator inspired style.
Photos from Style.
But let’s be honest, who wears the above for our daily life? It’s not exactly what we would be wearing maybe to the exception of heading to the beach. However the suits below are something I picture myself or anyone for the matter wearing to work etc.
I absolutely love the suit above because of it’s unique quality and would totally love to get one of them. The full fashion show can be view here. (link)
The fashion industry is always in a fast forward mode, before Summer is here, they are out with the Fall 2013 collection. I guess that’s how the fashion industry works. Since I didn’t find much clothes to talk about, so I shall just include the Fall 2013 collection. I absolutely love them! With all the suits and it’s just amazing!
“Masculinity is not something given to you, but something you gain.” With that quote as the design inspiration, she showed jackets with sleeves pushed up, or baggy leather pants snapped at the ankle, or a motocross outfit outlined in gold zippers. Donatella was challenging the borders of taste. I must say it is absolutely gorgeous! Have a look for yourself!
Photo from Style.
The cow like design? I’m not sure what was the inspiration, but I adore the uniqueness!
Not what you would wear in the Fall even with those body, but the stripes looked nice.
Suits with sleeves pushing up is actually attractive!
The shirt inside goes so well with the suit.
Love this casual manly jacket and baggy pants the model has on.
Full fashion show can be viewed here. (link)
I hope looking at these design by Versace get you inspired for the week on what to wear, what to get or maybe what to work for in life to get this! I know I have, since blogging this was the highlight of my day! What do you guys think about Versace? Do you guys like me having a day of the week just talking about fashion news?
Have a great day!
- Guide to Versace Mens Jeans (mensjeansguide.wordpress.com)
- London Fashion Weekend !!!! (kplusr23.wordpress.com)
- Donatella Versace Opens Up About Lady Gaga And The Pop Stars’ Love Of Versace Archives (graziadaily.co.uk)
- 2008 Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Roadster Versace – Latest News, Features, and Reviews (automobilemag.com)
- Donatella Versace, me, and a fake tan dilemma (fashion.telegraph.co.uk)
- Versace Launches First-Ever Swimwear Line (And It Won’t Make You Look Like Donatella At The Beach) (shefinds.com)
- Bronzed Goddess-Like Campaigns – The Versace Spring Summer 2013 Ads Feature Three Supermodels (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- Donatella Versace likes to make an effort with her look (contactmusic.com)
- Dontella Versace: Lady Gaga is a trend-setter (contactmusic.com)
- Vogue Festival 2013: Donatella Versace (ladytravelles.wordpress.com)