Topman is one of the most well-known menswear fashion brand in the UK. It has broaden it’s international market by exporting to the United States about a year plus ago. I personally like Topman, with it’s unique Britain style that we always see the UK band One Direction rocking it and definitely it’s rather cheap items.
Topman Design slowly pushes the boundary of menswear throughout the years with more and more interesting designs. I believe it’s style do not cater for everyone, but people who dare to push the limits of fashion.
This time, Topman Design Spring 2013 was influenced by the skate-surf-grunge story at California. It’s style definitely gives us the ghetto style from the hoods but with a decent British feeling to it. I think it’s rather interesting.
I wouldn’t say I would wear the match of clothings above out because to be honest, it isn’t my style, but I definitely don’t mind getting parts of the clothing, because some actually looked nice. Not the shorts, but I love the suits, sweaters and beanies on the models above because it actually looks decent! I guess that’s what style is about, getting different items from different brands to create my own unique style.
What do you guys think of Topman Design? Is the runway clothes too extreme or you would wear it? Photos and Reference are from Style.
- Menswear Monday: “Schoolyard Memories” Topman S/S 13 (fashiongrunge.com)
- Topman Generation In The Mix – Vol. 24. Russ Chimes (jesusgricesaves.wordpress.com)
- Shiny Things: Topman Sweaters (cocosheriff.wordpress.com)
- Right On Topman . . (apologiesman.wordpress.com)
- New Look Mainline Menswear Website Launched (prweb.com)
- Prints on Your Suit&tie. (uberchicmichi.com)
- Help Me, I’m a Shop-A-Holic (Steps to clever shopping) (finnchris.wordpress.com)
- Zara’s Menswear (cocosheriff.wordpress.com)
- For the love of Ganesh… ImageOfTheWeek. (adoseofpersonalwhim.wordpress.com)
- Hyper Flora (acollectivesigh.com)