Menswear Spring 2014 fashion shows are happening all around the world, 4 cities to be exact. New York, Milan, Paris and London. Even though I still don’t get why it’s only Summer 2013 but designers already came out with Spring 2014 collection. No matter what, I will try to cover as many brands as possible, but most likely covering brands that I came across that I like, so you guys can have a look at some wonderful design.
Marc Jacobs stood out among some of the menswear fashion while I was scrolling through my iPad. Marc Jacobs has unveiled a lookbook for his Spring/Summer 2014 collection, exploring American heritage with a fashionable twist. A slick and glitzy feeling can be felt from the range of blazers, printed shirts and lightweight sweaters, which adopt a decidedly pastel colour palette. Meticulously cropped trousers show the perfect amount of ankle for summer, matching well with bowling-inspired casual tops.
Photos from Style. Full gallery in the link.
I like the slick look with it’s pastel colour matching suit and pants.
The cardigan and sweater looks weirdly good on the models, but I am not sure whether can I pull it off.
The folding is a little bit high from what I would wear, but it’s still a nice suit.
Love this suit, it is absolutely gorgeous!
The red/maroon in this suit is lovely!
I would say Marc Jacobs did an amazing job designing the suits with it’s pastel colour palette fitted the spring theme as well as the navy blue and maroon. It don’t look too hot to wear in spring either as like in my country, where it is hot all year long, it could be wore here as well. However some of the cutting of the clothes may be a little but hard to wear in our daily life as we don’t look so fit and good looking as the models, but we all hope to look like them when wearing it right?
Tell me what you think!
- Tom Ford Menswear Spring 2014 Collection (trandybrandy.wordpress.com)
- Prada Spring 2014 Menswear (desphosphenes.com)
- Emporio Armani Menswear Spring Summer 2014 (brooklynbrentton.wordpress.com)
- Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2014 Menswear (desphosphenes.com)
- Spring 2014 Menswear “London Edition” : Part Iii (laundromatthief.com)
- Is Marc Jacobs On His Way Out At LVMH? (refinery29.com)
- Mark Jacobs Spring Summer 2014 Men’s Lookbook (jonnymetbird.com)
- Ermenegildo Zegna Spring 2014 Menswear (desphosphenes.com)
- Prada Spring 2014 [Menswear] (natalieandrachel.wordpress.com)
- Spring 2014 Menswear Collection “London Edition”: Continuation (laundromatthief.com)