First of all! Sorry for my lack of post recently, due to my assignments and just my daily chores. The good news is I am back! That’s right! I am done with my degree so now with nothing much in my life, I will be focusing full time here. Fashion is a hobby of mine and it would be awesome if I made a full time career out of it.
Enough excuses, let me go right into my blog post. This few days I plan to reorganize my blog a little bit, do some theme changes and maybe organize my topics. By 2014, I will surely make my blog a place to be for any fashion lovers out there. =)
Victorinox Swiss Army
Firstly, Happy 21st birthday to myself! (16-12-2013) Yes, for you that don’t know I turned 21 recently. It was an amazing birthday! One of them was receiving a valuable birthday present from my father. My father believed guys should have a luxurious timepiece at the age of 21, therefore this gift was truly one of the best.
To be honest, I do not do much research on a particular timepiece, all I know is the simple stuff. When my dad suggested I went and find a timepiece that I like, I was not sure what I should be looking at. This particular watch was love at first sight.
I plan to do a small review of this product. After getting it, I went home and did some research, the particular timepiece is from the Dive Master 500 Collection, where it is a mechanical watch. This is actually a diver’s watch that can be underwater up to 500m deep. Even so, it looked nice that I would buy even if I am not a diver.
The timepiece comes in 5 different colour, black, grey, blue, red and brown.
I was actually choosing between the black, grey and brown initially, but I went with the brown, because I wanted something to look more my age and more edge to it rather than the normal black watch and my skin was relatively fair, so brown was my pick.
Isn’t it a beauty? The brown is very unique as well.
The functions are listed below.
- Swiss Made
- Ø 43 mm Stainless steel case (316L)
- Mechanical self-winding movement (ETA 2892.A2)
- Scratch-resistant, triple coated anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Water resistant to 500 m (50 ATM, 1650 ft)
- Black Ice PVD case
- Luminescent hands, hour and bezel markers
- Screw-in caseback
- Protected screw-down crown
- Date calendar
- Genuine rubber strap
Weirdly enough I could not find an actual price for it, but I got mine at approximately RM3300 (USD 1000), I must say it was a little pricey but it’s a luxury watch. Therefore I am truly thankful to my dad for willingly spending this much for me.
Info is from Victorinox Swiss Army.
Have a look and let me know do you like it. Do leave comments telling me what you want me to write or review and even your opinion. I receive a huge number of emails recently and will get back soon, sorry for the delay as I was not free to reply. Thanks for the support guys, Christmas is nearby, will do a Christmas shopping post soon. Cheers!
- Fratello Friday: My Top 5 Watches Under $1,000 (watchtime.com)
- Watches Buying Guide (walmart.com)
- SIHH 2014: Cartier Calibre de Cartier Dive Watch (perpetuelle.com)
- Christmas And Holiday Deal Catskill Craftsmen Fold-A-Way Butcher Block Table Customer Ratings (sidm629u.wordpress.com)
- Best Victorinox Swiss Army Men’s 241430 Dive Master 500 Black Ice Red Dial Watch (sawakoku.wordpress.com)
- Six Lessons About Finding The Right Timepiece (lhenkhelly.net)
- Luxury Watches – The timepiece is not ju (mulloysfinejewelry.wordpress.com)
- 10 Great Analog Watches You Want on Your Wrist (thestreet.com)
- The Capitalist Touch: Luxury Timepiece Engineering – Perrelet (forbes.com)
- Premium price for a unique A. Lange & Söhne timepiece (beautyandfashiondubai.wordpress.com)