Heading out to class or just a normal scroll at the park or even shopping and lazy to think of what to wear? I believe we all have days there a t-shirt and jeans come into our mind the minute we wake up and that is fine. Simple may not always be bad. Most days all I crave to wear is something like this, but to make it stand out, I wear my favourite sneakers which is striking.
Printed t-shirt: thrift shop in Bangkok.
Jeans : Levis
Sneakers : Nike
Watch : Swatch
Accesories : Up by Jawbone
Bag : thirft shop in Bangkok
Go check out my LookBook and hype it since you are there! and Lookmazing to know how to get the similiar outfit. Tell me what do you think of my outfit. Like it? Would you wear it? Have a nice weekend!
- Men’s jeans: the gift always gratefully received (myfashionlife.com)
- Men’s Wear: Short Sleeve Shirt In The Workplace (dapsongent.com)
- Simple Weekend Look (prettylittlebeautyblog.wordpress.com)
- Friday Casualties: Tag It (workwearstyle.wordpress.com)
- Day 272: 3 Stories of Jeans, or, Get Out of My Pants! (inthegardenofeva.com)
- Sneaker Wedges (trendytruths.wordpress.com)
- Style rules for the confused male… (birdybegins.wordpress.com)
- Almost 30 – Is it time to ditch the Sneakers (selfdiscoveryme.wordpress.com)
- Preacher Shirt (iansaid.wordpress.com)
- Thrifty Tips for Charity Shopping (eclectickitten.wordpress.com)