I shall start this new small categories of blog posts where I would try to take pictures of style and fashion of myself or friends and maybe get you inspired on what to wear. Let me call if Outfit of the Day. Spring Break is over for most people and even though there’s no spring break here, it’s back to school/college/university. Do you dress up for classes? I actually think dressing up for classes are very important as it shows people who you are and creating an image for yourself, that’s why it’s a big NO to just put on shorts and singlet to class.
Me putting on a simple match of clothing which I love. I love how the colours go so well together. Wearing jeans everyday can be boring, so why not tune it up with coloured Chinos? Match it with a polo and you are good to go, just make sure the colours go well together.
Polo: Abercrombie and Fitch
Bag: Thrift Shop in Bangkok
More of this categories to come! Hope this will get you inspired.
- Spring Break 2013! (teachinstyle.com)
- after spring break (fromsixteentotwentythree.wordpress.com)
- Style & Shopping: Key fashion trends for men this spring (walesonline.co.uk)
- ootd- back to school (stylebysisters.com)
- Think Out of this Earth By means of Using With Abercrombie Outfits (abercrombieandfitch2013.wordpress.com)
- Very hot selling Abercrombie and also Fitch Complementing Extended Sleeve Polo (abercrombieandfitchsale.wordpress.com)