Ever question what to wear for a night out drinking with your friends? I find guys won’t usually give much thought into dressing for a night out. Usually it’s just a jeans and t-shirt or polo. For me, I would definitely consider what I wear especially for night activities. It won’t hurt putting a little bit more effort dressing to bars and clubs.
I suggest putting on a pair of chinos for a night. I admit it’s not easy to match and most of the time I’m figuring what shirt to match my colour chinos, but a black shirt or t-shirt seldom would go wrong.
Shirt: Thrift Shop
Shoe: Thrift Shop
Watch: Calvin Klein
It’s amazing sometimes what thrift shop are able to offer. I was glad I went Bangkok earlier this year and got a look at some of the stuff in thrift shops. Surprisingly, it’s design are not bad at all and it’s cheap, therefore more quantity to get! I definitely recommend guys to check out thrift shop for cheap clothing once in a while. Hope I inspired you to wear something rather than t-shirt and jeans on nights out. What’s your opinion on it? There’s definitely more to come on these topics.
- Time, Patience Your Best Thrift-Shopping Friends (twominusnew.wordpress.com)
- Back to School Outfit 2 (thisisiantan.wordpress.com)
- Tips for Thrift Shopping (stylishsavings.wordpress.com)
- Do I Really Have Ten Blue Blazers? This morning, I’m… (putthison.com)
- Back to School Outfit 1 (thisisiantan.wordpress.com)
- Shopping Macklemore-Style* (3kids2cats1divorce.com)
- Thrift shop love! (sharethesavings2011.wordpress.com)
- Is birds the new black? (thisisiantan.wordpress.com)
- How to dress Greek (bremill94.wordpress.com)
- Menswear Style Guide: Chinos. (stitchedwords.wordpress.com)